New: Check our page for Guidance Counselors, Principals, and Superintendents and find out how to get the Bootcamp edge at your school.
Students are traveling from across Vermont, New York, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts for SAT Bootcamp. Why?
- College admissions officers look first at, and weigh most heavily, your grades and test scores.
- You CAN improve your SAT performance with a combination of content, strategies, and practice.
- Weeks-long courses don’t work for every student’s schedule or budget.
- We cover it all: content review, strategies for every question type, practice, and a unique “countdown action plan” to organize your prep efforts.
- Online programs don’t provide a wide range of strategies or the mind/body approach that uses the science of positive psychology to combat stress and test anxiety.
Recent feedback from our May Bootcamp: “My son’s score went from an 1120 to a 1240! He is quite happy with that and it puts him in good shape for where he wants to go. Thanks for your help on that–we appreciate it!”
Praise for Lauren’s book Write Your Way to College: College Admissions Essay: “I read your book on college essays cover to cover Sunday morning and I have to tell you, it is by far the most helpful, practical book I have read regarding anything related to the college application process. The sample essays and critique section, in particular, are so helpful.”