“SAT Bootcamp Worked – 4 hours and Brandon had a great improvement in his scores! Lauren gave him some great test taking strategies and made him feel more confident about the exam. He actually came home saying he enjoyed Bootcamp and it was worth the time!”
– Kathy O’Connell, (parent of a CVU senior)
“My son Will returned from Lauren Starkey’s SAT Bootcamp happily satisfied and loaded with time savers and strategies for mastering his SAT test.
As a parent, I loved the fact that it took the mystery & fear of taking the SATs out of the equation!
– Patricia Rossi (parent of an MMU senior)
My son took the SAT in the Spring of his junior year and didn’t get the score he needed to get into the colleges he was interested in. He took the SAT Bootcamp in the Fall, and his confidence level soared. The personal interaction, being able to ask questions, and understanding what the SAT was asking of him, made all the difference. I truly believe it is because of the Bootcamp that he is attending his first choice school this fall.
– Anne Roberts (parent of a recent CVU graduate)
“This was excellent! I know what I need to do now to get a better score.”
– a senior from Champlain Valley Union High School
““It was all very informative, and very helpful. Excellent job!”
– a junior from South Burlington High School
“I now have a plan for the SATs that I can follow.”
– a senior from Essex High School
“I thought this would be boring, but the time flew by! Memorizing the directions is a great tip.”
– a junior from Montpelier High School
“This course was very helpful and I will definitely benefit from the strategies and tips I learned.”
– a junior from Burlington High School